Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
Enjoy regular maintenance, faster response times, discounts on repair parts and labor, lower utility bills, and optimum performance on your air conditioning system in the Bradenton and Sarasota, FL areas.
Unique Savings Agreements
Unique Services’ service agreements are known as “Unique Savings Agreements” because our maintenance agreements save homeowners money—both in the short and long term. Our Unique Savings Agreement customers in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa and Ft. Myers, FL enjoy regular maintenance inspections, discounts on repairs (both parts and labor), and discounts on purchases of replacement systems. Unique Savings Agreement customers save on lower costs in utility bills. Regularly maintained air conditioning systems have been proven to operate more efficiently, providing a cooler home with less power consumption. And, regular cleaning and maintenance normally extend the life of your air conditioner and other home systems, meaning you’ll gain the maximum use of your system before repairs or replacements are needed.
We are sometimes asked, “Is an AC tune-up necessary?” Your cooling and heating system is a major investment for your home and your comfort. After years of experience, we strongly recommend having your air conditioning system inspected and preventative maintenance performed each season to keep your system running right all year round.
What’s Included in an AC Tune-Up?
A complete Unique Services AC tune-up includes all these services for one low price:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature—to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors, and relays—to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
Upon completion, your service technician will present an AC Tune-Up Checklist and share any recommendations and potential concerns about your air conditioning system.
Protect your HVAC investment with regular heating and air conditioner maintenance under our Home Service Plan.
Home Service Plan
The best way to avoid potentially expensive surprises like no A/C in July or no heat in January is with preventative maintenance. We will clean and completely tune all your HVAC systems to ensure they’re operating reliably and efficiently.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Improves system performance
- Increases energy efficiency
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Helps prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns
- Maintains system’s safe operation