Heating Preventative Maintenance
Enjoy regular maintenance, faster response times, discounts on repair parts and labor, lower utility bills, and optimum performance on your air conditioning system in the Bradenton and Sarasota, FL areas.
Unique Savings Agreements
Unique Services’ service agreements are known as “Unique Savings Agreements” because our maintenance agreements save homeowners money—both in the short and long term. Our Unique Savings Agreement customers in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa and Ft. Myers, FL enjoy regular maintenance inspections, discounts on repairs (both parts and labor), and discounts on purchases of replacement systems. Unique Savings Agreement customers save on lower costs in utility bills. Regularly maintained air conditioning systems have been proven to operate more efficiently, providing a cooler home with less power consumption. And, regular cleaning and maintenance normally extend the life of your air conditioner and other home systems, meaning you’ll gain the maximum use of your system before repairs or replacements are needed.
Your cooling and heating system is a major investment for your home and your comfort. With so much at stake, seasonal heater and furnace tune-ups are worth the expense when compared to the alternative of having to replace the entire unit.
What’s Included in a Heating Tune-Up?
A complete Unique Services heating system tune-up includes all these services for one low price:
- Clean blower compartment—a dirty blower wheel loses efficiency and increases heating costs
- Inspect and tighten wiring and connections to avoid higher operating costs and expensive repairs
- Clean and adjust burners to maximize furnace efficiency
- Visually inspect the heat exchanger
- Visually inspect the gas pressure and flame operation
- Inspect for proper operation of igniter or pilot light
- Inspect and vacuum indoor filter for top efficiency and air quality (filter will be replaced if you supply replacement)
- Check for proper airflow including inspection of ductwork and connections to ensure peak performance
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks
Upon completion, your service technician will present a Tune-Up Checklist and share any recommendations and potential concerns about your system.
Regular heating system maintenance can pay big dividends in improved system performance and reduced energy costs. It can also help to extend the life of your system parts and equipment, as well as help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns. The easiest way to make sure that your home maintenance is done correctly is to have it performed regularly by a qualified specialist.
Your local Unique Services specialist will be happy to share more tips for maintenance and answer any questions you have.
Home Service Plan
The best way to avoid potentially expensive surprises like no A/C in July or no heat in January is with preventative maintenance. We will clean and completely tune all your HVAC systems to ensure they’re operating reliably and efficiently.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Improves system performance
- Increases energy efficiency
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Helps prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns
- Maintains system’s safe operation